Euro Diagnostica has a strong growth strategy ahead of them. The growth will be through acquisition as well as organizational growth. The company has a need to strengthen their organization with a permanent HR Manager that will be a vital part of the future journey. Euro Diagnostica started the journey to build a HR department over a year ago. During this period an interim HR manager has laid the foundation and we are now looking for her successor to continue building and developing the HR function.
The role as HR Manager at Euro Diagnostica covers a broad field of work and is both a role working operationally as well as strategically. You will be responsible for the development of processes and metrics that support the achievement of the organization’s business goals to build a high commitment, high performance culture. As the HR Manager you will be a member of the Management team within Euro Diagnostica.
The HR Manager guides and manages the overall provision of HR Services, policies and programs for the company.
The HR Manager will also be responsible for areas such as:
- Support and counseling managers and team leaders
- Recruitment and staffing
- Employee onboarding and retention
- Performance management and improvement systems
- Compensation and benefit administration
- Succession planning and Talent Management
- Employer Branding
- Cooperate and build a good relation to the external pay office
- Be responsible for negotiations and information to the unions
- Health and safety related questions
The position is located at Euro Diagnosticas Headquarters in Arlöv.
A suitable candidate has a solid experience from working both operationally and strategically with a broad spectre of HR related issues, preferably from a similar business. It is valuable with experience in labor law, organizational development and safety/environmental work. You are communicative and easily creates trust among colleagues and stakeholders. In order to be successful you also need to be confident in taking own initiatives and also work independently at times.
- Relevant academic degree
- At least 8 years experience from HR related work
- International experience
- Solid experience within Swedish labor law
- Experience from knowledge based industry
- Fluent in Swedish and English, orally and written
- Experience from merges and acquisitions
- Experience from Life science