The cell-based iLite® C5a assay is a cleverly designed, sensitive, and specific reporter-gene assay with firefly luciferase readout intended to be used in various applications throughout the drug development continuum.
The assay allows an easy, rapid, and accurate test format for a wide range of applications – including the determination of neutralizing antibodies against C5a and the quantification of C5a.
- Cell line Characterization
- Validation of manufacturing process & determination of the overall cell line variation
- Real-time stability study
- Dynamic range assay application example
- Plate homogeneity
- Bioassay variation & performance
- Accuracy & variations – day-to-day
- Accuracy & variations – lot-to-lot
- Linearity (parallelism) functional / linearity (parallelism) inhibitory
- Cell line bioassay pre-clinical & clinical applications
- Immunogenicity characterization